- Colorado Springs, CO
- Square Feet:
- What I Love About My Small Home:
- I love tiny living! Especially when it is a tiny cottage nestled at the foothills of the Rocky Mountains. It's all about enjoying and living your life to the fullest. So why not celebrate your home with bright colors and geometric patterns?! The amount of space is PERFECT for me and my hiking buddy, Azula, a border collie-husky mix that rocks one blue eye.
- Three of My Best Tips and Tricks for Creating a Successful Small Space::
- 1) Create an illusion of a larger space by painting your walls and ceilings white. Then you can bring in pops of colors through your accessories.
2) Each space should have multiple functions. Take advantage of mobile or collapsible furniture that can be switched around into different rooms. My office and dining table is one unit, and it moves back and forth between my living room and bedroom.
3) If you are living tiny, ALWAYS find a place with an abundant amount of natural light. Without natural light, you will always be living in a cave!