- Evanston, IL
- Square Feet:
- What I Love About My Small Home:
- I love waking up to vast quantities of morning sunlight and being surrounded by beautiful and sentimental works of art.
My studio is small enough that it's quick to clean and feels cozy, but large enough for an eat-in kitchen and gatherings of a dozen people!
- Three of My Best Tips and Tricks for Creating a Successful Small Space::
- 1. Don't be afraid to rearrange the furniture multiple times. I've had probably four different configurations, and each has felt like a vast improvement.
2. Buy (or hack) furniture with storage. Since I have limited closet space, I've come to rely considerably on open shelving.
3. Make it your own! Over the course of my home decor trial-and-error, I've learned to tweak inspiration to suit my specific needs and taste.