- San Francisco, CA
- Square Feet:
- What I Love About My Small Home:
- This is my second "small space" to call home in the last year and half, and what I love most is how intentional and thoughtful it feels. I started fresh - a new city, a new job, and a new space with a very new look. Five hundred square feet - a 150% upgrade - felt huge to me! Even still, I meticulously planned and picked each piece, and I love the warm, welcoming feeling I've created.
- Three of My Best Tips and Tricks for Creating a Successful Small Space::
- 1. Don't be afraid of furniture! You can still have seating for 6 in a studio - so long as you have the right pieces.
2. Incorporate pieces that have personal meaning to you. Your space is small, and everyone can see everything. Personal touches make a small space even more successful.
3. Plan! Measure, measure, measure. Doors. Hallways. Spaces between mouldings. And then measure again.