- South Burlington, VT
- Square Feet:
- Under 1000 sqft: Renter
- What I Love About My Entryway:
- The scorpion door knocker and the high contrast black door against the white frame and walls. I love curated minimalism. The before-and-after shots are also drastically different. I DIY when it comes to paint and flooring!
- Three of My Best Tips and Tricks for Creating a Successful Entryway:
- 1. Remove the door from the hinges before painting. Choose one paint color and stick with it!
2. Accessorize the hardware: with an antique brass door knocker, mail slot, and house/apt number. Even switch out the door knob to completely personalize it to feel like home.
3. If you have the time and extra money to completely pimp out your front door, then upholster it, or stud it out, do whatever! Go with it.