- Chicago, IL
- Square Feet:
- What I Love About My Small Home:
- After living in a garden apartment for 2 years, I love finally having lots of natural light for my plants and high ceilings! This studio unit is unique for Chicago because it has a separate bedroom/kitchen nook area and a walk in closet. It feels more like a one bedroom than a studio.
- Three of My Best Tips and Tricks for Creating a Successful Small Space::
- 1. Mirrors are your best friend. They reflect light and give the illusion of a larger space.
2. Use a vintage trunk as a coffee table. It's a great way to store winter boots and shoes!
3. A large wooden cutting board on top of your stove (when you're not using it of course) adds some extra counter space to your kitchen.