- Park City, UT
- Square Feet:
- What I Love About My Small Home:
- #TinyMountainHome is nestled in the mountains, just blocks from world-class skiing and all the fun of downtown Park City, UT. With accommodations for 6 adults, vintage touches (lockers, lighting, toy storage for the littles), a full kitchen, 2 full baths, and TONS of storage this home is comfy, cozy, and practical. Design forward touches (brick veneer walls, mini wood stove, modern sectional couch) make the space feel curated and open.
- Three of My Best Tips and Tricks for Creating a Successful Small Space::
- 1. MEASURE EVERYTHING! In tiny homes, every quarter inch counts. Don't assume something won't fit - often our eyes deceive and it will just barely make it. Measure, measure, measure!
2. Beds that lift for storage. We used two of the IKEA MALM storage beds and LOVE the hidden storage. It's like 2 extra closets!
3. Modern shiplap is our secret weapon! Do away with plain drywall and add dimension to your walls with "modern shiplap" or in this case thin plywood we ripped into strips and installed for dramatic effect. Adds that WOW factor!