What would you get to outfit your home with $5,000? Pottery Barn and west elm are teaming up to make your dream registry the dreamiest of realities. One lucky person will win a grand prize of $5,000 (to use at either brand), and four runners-up will each win $500! Here's what's on our fantasy registry list – what's on yours?
For our dream registry, we're picking classic pieces with a twist. There's a mix of timeless materials like cotton, copper, linen and ceramic. Everything on our list works as an "everyday" item, but we're also dressing things up a bit with fun finishes (gold flatware, anyone?) and the occasional monogram.
Our "Classic Modern with a Twist" Registry List
- 10 5-Piece Gold Flatware Sets: For everyday meals & dressy dinners.
- 10 White Textured Dinnerware Settings: 10 dinner plates, 10 bowls, 10 mugs & 10 dips bowls, in lines and dots to mix & match.
- 10 Palette Dinnerware Settings: 10 mugs and 10 salad plates in platinum (to layer in at dinner parties for a bit of color contrast).
- 8 Monogrammed Moscow Mule Mugs: What's more stylish than a signature cocktail in a signature cup?
- 8 Monogrammed Napkins: In Belgian linen for an instant-heirloom feel.
- Margo Selby Organic Duvet: To keep this blue/gray/gold thing going.
- 2 Monogrammed Sheet Sets: We're foregoing traditional monograms here for ZZZ on our pillowcases ... why not?
- 1 Malibu Patchwork Quilt & Shams: A lighter layer for warmer months that doubles as guest bedding.
- 4 Decorative Throw Pillows: 2 patchwork pillows plus 2 damask prints.
- 3 Sets of Towels: 1 for the bath, 1 for guests & 1 for the laundry.
Inspired to start your own dream registry?
How To Enter
To enter to win $5000 from Pottery Barn and west elm, just go to the sweepstakes page and fill out the entry form. The giveaway begins January 19, 2016 at 10:15 am ET and ends February 29, 2016 at 12:00 am ET. 1 grand prize winner and 4 runners-up will be chosen at random. Check out the official rules here.