- San Diego, CA
- Square Feet:
- What I Love About My Small Home:
- What I love about my small home is that it exudes me. I have filled it to the brim with stuff I love and It makes me smile as soon as I walk through the door after coming home from work. The combination of the large windows and color scheme make it comfortable, bright, and relaxing. Every corner is functional so that no one area is used disproportionately from the rest.
One specific thing I love is that although my home technically only has the one closet, it had the perfect nooks for DIYing a second and third closet... which I greatly needed.
- Three of My Best Tips and Tricks for Creating a Successful Small Space::
- 1. Know your storage priorities and make it work. Storage can be created where initially there was none.
2. Large furniture can work in a small space.
3. Utilize vertical space.