- San Francisco, CA
- Square Feet:
- What I Love About My Small Home:
- I moved to San Francisco about a year ago. It was a HUGE move for me. This apartment is like my rite of passage. I love it for that reason.... and for the natural light :)
- Three of My Best Tips and Tricks for Creating a Successful Small Space::
- 1. The age old rule: use your vertical space. In California, that might not be a great idea (hello, earthquakes), but so far, so good.
2. Accept the fact you will be going to the grocery often. I can't buy bulk toilet paper, or paper towels because there is no space to store it! I just work it into my schedule to go to the grocery once a week.
3. Remove visually solid items. ie: cupboards, large backed kitchen chairs, etc. It helps a lot to open your space.